All Unsigned®/All Unsigned® Media is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
All images, lyrics and music belong to their rightful owners. They are posted here for PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Additionally, All Unsigned®/All Unsigned® Media does not host material on its server (unless consent was expressed by owner(s)), it only links to other websites.
Nonetheless, if you own the rights to any of these images, videos, lyrics or music and do not wish them to appear on the site please notify us, and they will be promptly removed.
If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we (All Unsigned®/All Unsigned® Media) need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit All Unsigned/All Unsigned® Media to locate the material.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, a valid electronic mail address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above and the URL/LINK of the infringing file , or it may be IGNORED. To send a notification, please email at email@example.com
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
All Unsigned® | All Unsigned® Media